Colonial Door Range
With the demand from the public for Timber doors products that are not only reasonably priced, but appealing and hard-wearing too. Something that would not only improve the appearance, security and the comfort of their home, but also its overall value.
Getting to know our customer is the most important part of designing windows & doors, everyone’s different, so to create the look they will love, we need to take the time to understand their lifestyle, needs and desires.”
With more than Forty years experience of all aspects of the window and door industry, from design and manufacture through to installation, from our director James Deane to our highly trained ,fitting teams surveys and the administration staff
This enables us to provide an outstanding free planning & Design service to our customers.
We have been setting standards in the manufacture and supply of timber windows and doors over 36 yrs. Every product is made precisely to the individual wishes and requirements of our customers, where the traditional appearance is backed by the
latest manufacturing technology. Using up to date fabrication techniques and the best materials conforming strictly to today’s building and safety regulations, we take pride in ensuring that what we install is traditionally produced to compliment your home.
Our hardwood Doors are made from only the finest solid mahogany and are guaranteed to improve the appearance of your home. Available as Stormproof or Flush doors with 28mm Low-e sealed units, each door is precisely manufactured in the Traditional way with mortice and tenon joints by timed served joiners and then hand finished.
All timbers used are grown only in areas which are properly managed for reforestation.
- Traditional Stormproof Hardwood doors
- Front doors, Rear doors and double door, In a variety of colours and styles
- Made from tightly grained Solid Hardwood Mahogany 68mm Section (not engineered)
- Solid stock to ail ( not plant on stops)
- Stained or Primed with Sadalin Classic micro-porous paint base coat. Sikkens, Top coats)
- Draught·proofing with white or brown rubber, that will not perish
- Internally glazed with 26mm energy efficiency Planitherm Total + Low..e coating, Toughened
- safety glass sealed units separated with a Warm Edge Spacer and filled with Argon gas
- inside the double glazed units this will make your windows approximately 50% more efficient than the old generation Pilkington K, offering huge benefits in terms of energy efficiency,
helping to keep the cold out and the heat in
- High security mutti·point locking for stormproof doors (insurance approved)
- Trical Vents If required
- Handles in a range of finishes in Gold ,Chrome And Black
- Steel stormproof Butt Hinges
- Letter Box in a range of finishes in Gold ,Chrome And Black
- Traditional Real stained Glass Lead Lights, Georgian bar,
Bevel glass Sand blasted Finish
- We welcome visitors to our showroom
- Car parking available I facilities for the disabled
- Solid hardwood
- High security mutti·polnt locking
- Fully draught excluded
- Noise reduction
- 26mm sealed units
- Variety of colours and styles
- High Quality furniture
- Authentic glazing bars
- Toughened safety glass